|How to Get There Koh Samui - Koh Phangan : Getting Around
Surat Airport - Ferry Pier
From Surat Thani to Samui there are three different piers serviced by two ferry companies: Ratcha Ferry, which shuttles between Surat Thani?s Don Sak pier and Koh Samui?s Thong Yang pier up to seven times daily; and the Songserm Travel ferry, which has two services: one between Surat Thani?s Tha Thong pier that leaves throughout the day and a slow, night boat from Ban Don pier to Koh Samui?s Nathon pier.
From Surat Thani to Koh Phangan visitors can get ferries from Donsak or Tha Ban Don piers. There are boats leaving throughout the day, including an overnight ferry that takes up to 6 ? hours. The trip can take as few as 2 hours and generally speaking, the faster the boat, the more expensive the ticket.
From Surat Thani to Koh Tao, Ban Don pier is the departure point for the overnight boat to Koh Tao, which leaves nightly at 23:00 and arrives from Koh Tao at 07:00.
From Surat Thani Airport to Ferry ;
- Express Service = Surat Airport to Donsak Pier (100 Km) in one hour. Catch on the last boat or early boat that you need faster than bus .
- Normal bus spend 1 and a half hours up to 2 hours .
Taxi Services ;
- Surat Airport - 30 km - Ban Don surat city
- Surat Airport - 30 km - Night boat pier
- Surat Airport - 35 km - Suan-mok
- Surat Airport - 40 km - Express boat pier
- Surat Airport - 100 km - Donsak Ferry pier ( 1 hr)
How to Get There Koh Samui - Koh Phangan : Getting Around ; Total